If you’re an emerging artist or writer struggling with self-doubt, procrastination, perfectionism, a difficult environment or generalised creative paralysis, I can help you stop saying, “One day I’d like to …” and start saying, “I did.”
Together, we’ll identify what’s stopping you and determine how to deal with it so you don’t have to regret anymore what you might have created, because you’ll be creating it.
I know what you’re going through. I had writer’s block for most of a decade, but after several years of research and practice, I’ve created a proven, evidence-based approach to staying inspired and getting work done. In helping you implement that system, I draw on my experience as a writer, artist, creativity workshop facilitator and productivity consultant.
What you get with Creative Coaching:
- One-on-one creative coaching calls.
- A personalised unblocking plan.
- An accountability partner to help you reach your goals.
- Increased confidence.
- More motivation.
- A greater sense of well-being and fulfilment.
What you don’t get with Creative Coaching:
The investment in yourself:
- One 30-45-minute discovery session to explore whether creative coaching is right for you: free.
- $75 for one 50-minute session.
- $250 for four 50-minute sessions.
- $700 for twelve 50-minute sessions.
What people are saying about Creative Coaching:
“Amanda Truscott is a caring, insightful, enthusiastic cheerleader for us creative folks. Her positive attitude and simple steps made it easier for me to start getting back into a creative flow again. Being able to take Amanda’s advice and fit it into my lifestyle, as needed, has really helped.”
– Marcy Jackson, Commercial Artist, Red Cat Studio
“I’m fortunate to know Amanda since December 2016. Since then she gradually became my accountability partner. Through our weekly mastermind chat, I’ve learned that her consulting background combined with expertise in creative unblocking makes her great at coaching.
She is specifically a great fit for bright, unconventional individuals in the pursuit of creative endeavors that make them come alive.”
– Niki Shmikis, Neophyte Philosopher, zivotjehra.org
Fill out the form below to book a free discovery session: